Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS
Molecular Science Liaisons with Caris Life Sciences, Sachein Sharma, MD, MPH, and Gretchen Hubbard, PhD, detail how AI is used in the fight against prostate cancer. They share how AI is making for ever more individualized treatments, leading to better patient outcomes for men with prostate cancer.
- Sachein Sharma, MD, MPH on LinkedIn
- Gretchen Hubbard, PhD on LinkedIn
- Gretchen Hubbard, PhD on Twitter: @DrHubbard_MSL
- Caris Life Sciences website
- Caris Life Sciences on Twitter: @carisls
- Carlis Life Sciences on Facebook: facebook.com/carislifesciences
- NCCN Guidelines for Patients with Advanced Stage Prostate Cancer – Biomarker Testing (pg15)
The Stay in the Game podcast is sponsored by Cancer Health – online at cancerhealth.com.
Cancer Health empowers people living with prostate cancer and other cancers to actively manage and advocate for their care and improve their overall health. Launched in 2017, cancerhealth.com provides accessible information about treatment and quality of life for people with cancer and their loved ones, along with information about cancer prevention and health policy.
The full transcript of this podcast episode will be posted here as soon as it as available.
Thanks for listening to the show. You can find program notes and a full transcript at the charity’s website, fansforthecure.org. Be sure to subscribe to our podcast in iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and everywhere good podcasts are available. And if you like what you heard, a positive review on iTunes will help other people also find our show.