Help Men Journeying with Prostate Cancer and Their Families
Fans for the Cure needs your support in organizing and carrying out our programs for 2023. These programs include:
- Online Men’s Support Group – These biweekly online gatherings have proven hugely valuable to men on their own journey with prostate cancer, and separately to the women who support them on that journey.
- Online Women’s Support Group – These online gatherings afford women an opportunity share, learn, and support each other as they journey with men fighting prostate cancer.
- Stay in the Game Podcast – Doctors, community leaders, prostate cancer survivors, and former star athletes have shared their expertise and experiences about prostate cancer with our founder, Ed Randall.
- Medical Referrals – So far this year more than 150 men have called or emailed our offices in search of trusted doctors to turn to for all aspects of the prostate cancer journey – screenings, diagnoses, second/third opinions on treatment options, and post-treatment survivorship.
- FAQ on our website – This section of frequently asked questions provides answers, informations, links, and sign posts to more in-depth guidance in response to topics raised in our online support groups and at health events in communities we serve. We are adding to the FAQ on an on-going basis.
For those wishing to make donations to Fans for the Cure using stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual fund shares, or other financial securities, please email us at [email protected] or call (888) 301-4414.
Fans for the Cure is a 501(c)(3) organization eligible for tax-deductible charitable contributions.
Name in IRS Master File: Fans for the Cure
IRS Ruling Year: 2003
Charity EIN: 06-1696245